A Dull Day in Dar

Day 2 of the workshop and it was not the most thrilling work-wise. We started off the day reporting back on    whether we had submitted all the promised national data to the consultants. All outstanding data was then to be prepared in the afternoon and submitted to the consultants. Since I am the teacher's pet (lol) I had submitted all the relevant South African data in December last year and I was, therefor, left with an afternoon of entertaining myself. I settled down and got to grips with putting together my presentation that I have to deliver on Tuesday.

I am really hoping that we finish early tomorrow as one of my Tanzanian colleagues has offered to take me on a little walking tour of Dar. For now though you just get a few more photos from the hotel surrounds.
 The neighbouring building to the hotel


The hotel building - my room is on the fourth floor from the bottom of the photo. 

The dinky little swimming pool that I have not been in yet - it is too cold!

The bus stop across the road from the hotel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little fun in Mombasa

Roasting in Comoros

Maputo