Middle of the trip

 I have to admit to feeling slightly panicked today because the work pace seemed to take a bit of a dive. In reality though it was just because I was sitting near the people doing the industrial and semi-industrial fisheries. These fisheries do take longer because there is so much more information available for them than for the artisanal and recreational fisheries. When I asked the others for their progress, they had finished quite a few so the total for the day overall was good. They all stayed later today too which gave me a nice warm fuzzy feeling :-).

With the later end to the day I thought I would go for a shorter walk but in the end it was longer than yesterday's walk. It is so relaxing to get out of the hotel at the end of the day and clear my head a bit. Just two photos tonight and not very good ones either.

A fellow walker! Who would think to find a peacock on the pavements of Maputo :-) 

Maputo Cathedral - I love the colour of the sky!

So here I am half way through this trip already. We should finish all the updates tomorrow and then Thursday morning can be spent validating the data before I fly home in the afternoon. Have a good evening everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little fun in Mombasa

Roasting in Comoros

Maputo