Thunder and lightening

I awoke to grey skies again today and on my walk to IMS I saw heavy clouds just out to sea. As I glanced at the horizon two massive bolts of lightening stuck the ocean and the thunder rumbled in. I decided it was time to stop dawdling and looking at all the cats lying about and get to IMS quickly. It was a good thing I did that because 10 minutes after I arrived the heavens opened in one almighty deluge! When I walked out of our workshop room I found a whole lot of people standing around under shelter watching the rain come down.
 Zanzibari stray cats
The rain coming down in buckets

Of course this meant that we were not able to start on time at 08:30, We only got underway after 11:00! It was very funny how all the ladies in the group managed to be there on time but not a single one of the guys made it! Once the work started it went well and the group finished all the profiles by 16:00. Tomorrow we will validate everything as a group and then we will be done.
The group hard at work

Tonight I am just going to relax a bit, maybe go for a short walk to the night market and back but generally take it easy. Good night everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little fun in Mombasa

Roasting in Comoros

Maputo