Catch, catch and more catch

Today started off well when I snuck into the swimming pool before opening time for a quick few laps. Definitely going to do that again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that, etc. until someone chases me out.

At the work session we spent the day reformatting endless amounts of data to ensure that we all conform with each other and that the data entry into the system will be as smooth as possible. It has been exhausting and I personally have now stopped work while everyone else is still busy. Our days were supposed to end at 17:30 but yesterday we left at 18:15 and it is now 18:05 and there seems no end in sight. I'm not overly concerned about getting my work done in time since I really just have the catch table to finish and it is about half way there and will be complete tomorrow.

No exciting photos today, just two from this mornings work session.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little fun in Mombasa

Roasting in Comoros

Maputo