And now it is done

We have finally finished this workshop! There is just one more sleep before I will be winging my way home. There was more training offered to the participants this morning so I used the time to prepare all the data that needs to be handed in for the South African section of the Atlas. At least now I can go home and forget about this activity until the middle of January and I can get on with other things.

My little Swahili friend went home yesterday so I had to amuse myself after the workshop ended yesterday. It was nice to have her here to keep me entertained for the time she was around but I have reached the point in the book I am reading where it is difficult to put it down so I was very occupied.

To end for today and this trip here are a few photos:
 The tide was really far out at lunchtime today!

 The view of the hotel from the beach

My view of the ocean from under a palm umbrella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little fun in Mombasa

Roasting in Comoros

Maputo