A weather change

This morning when I awoke it was overcast and during the day the wind picked up. This is supposed to be the start of the rainy season but as yet nothing has come. Selfishly, I hope it holds off until I have left since it won't be great walking to work in the morning and getting drenched.

This morning was exceptionally difficult - like pulling hens' teeth. Eventually we got into the swing of the work but a lot of lessons need to be learnt and hopefully have been. It is really important to have the correct people involved at these workshops and this one has always lacked that but this year the absence has been more noticeable than previously. Hopefully they will sit up and take notice and next year will be a very different story.

I'm waiting to hear from my friend Kizzie about going for a beer or two tonight. It will be good to get out a bit and just kick back and relax.

I received a message from home today that my favourite food is waiting for me in the freezer - CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!! :-) Bring on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little fun in Mombasa

Roasting in Comoros

Maputo