Sunny at last

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I think the humidity just caught up and I had a day of really feeling uncomfortable. It didn't help that the room we were working in had very little ventilation so it was humid and stuffy - not a great combination. It was a relief when the work day came to an end.

After work, I went down to the beach for a long walk and was really hoping to get yet another sunset photo but the clouds were just to much and so it was not to be. So this was the best I could do.


Today the sun is out (well most of the time) and at least the humidity is not so bad. Also we have moved to the training room at SFA which is large and really well air conditioned so I am back to being my normal ridiculously healthy self.

So now my biggest decision for today is whether to go swimming this afternoon or lie in wait for the sunset or try to do both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little fun in Mombasa

Roasting in Comoros

Maputo